Thursday, November 02, 2006

Creators Of "Will & Grace" Delivering New Comedy To CBS

David Kohan and Max Mutchnick -- the guys behind "Will & Grace" -- are delivering a new comedy to CBS. Actually, it's not that new. They told me about this idea years ago -- it revolves even more explicitly arond their friendship, with the show depicting two best friends who are writers, one gay and one straight, and "their hot assistants." (Maybe the hot assistants are the addition I hadn't heard about before.) They could use a hit. Since launching "W&G," they've created "The Stones," "Four Kings," "Twins" and "Good Morning, Miami." No, I don't remember any of them either. (Actually, I do remember "Good Morning, Miami," but you get the idea.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Four Kings stunk.

Michael in New York said...

I finally looked it up out of annoyance. I like Seth Green a lot, but yes, Four Kings was not good.