Friday, March 02, 2007

Next Week

I'm going to be in London, so my blogging may be sporadic or nonexistent. I'm interviewing Darren Hayes of Savage Garden, seeing Daniel Radcliffe in Equus, seeing a four-person adaptation of "The 39 Steps" recommended to me by Dr. Drew Casper, an expert on Hitchcock, maybe Patrick Stewart in The Tempest, a dog show (and I'm not even an animal person, but I'll be looking at the owners), maybe an opera and hopefully more shows will pop up after I arrive. So please be patient.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your Blog, Michael.
Looking forward to reading your article on Darren Hayes. He's one of my favorite artists...can't wait to hear his new album. From his myspace it sounds like it's going to be cutting edge, aweseome stuff.
Have fun in London!