Monday, September 18, 2006

Clay Aiken Delays Tour

Will Clay Aiken also delay doing press for his new album? I still can't wait to see how he handles the inevitable questions about his sexuality. The cat's out of the bag with that dating video posted online and the guys who have come forward. Any reporter worth their salt will at least have to raise the issue. Maybe he;ll just do "Regis & Kelly" and think he can avoid the topic? I could care less if the guy is gay, but if he thinks middle-aged housewives and teenage girls wouldn't buy his album if he were out, he's very wrong. They're smarter than that and -- apparently -- smarter than him.

2 comments:

Michael in New York said...

You are officially the haiku king of comments. You should do a blog: just list people and tell us whether you never liked them or always liked them. People could vote. It would become a thing. You'd appear on Letterman and say nothing but "I always liked..." and "I never liked...." Very Andy Warhol.

Michael in New York said...

So have I! Sometimes...I've liked him TOO much.