Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Overnight TV Ratings -- "Studio 60" Still Faltering

It seemed like "Studio 60 On The Sunset Strip" had reached its bottom. But as "Heroes" continues to grow, it makes "Studio 60" look even weaker. Monday night, "Heroes" added almsot 1 million new viewers while "Studio 60" lost 400,000 viewers compared to the week before. There's no way to paint that in a good light. This show will move in January and without that massive "Heroes" lead-in it's in for some rough times. For teh complete overnight ratings, go to MediaWeek's Marc Berman. I wanna leave Altnan's death visible for a while so I'm keeping this post brief.

1 comment:

Robert Rouse said...

I think it's a shame such a quality show continues to falter. I actually enjoy "Live from Studio 60" more than The West Wing. I suppose a lot of it has to do with each individual's own personal perspective. Then again, I've never had super powers and love the heck out of "Heroes".