Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Paris Hilton: Seriously Funny

GQ has a Paris Hilton interview that is apparently almost non-stop funny, at least to judge from the excerpts printed in UK's "Evening Standard." First she fails to recognize the name of the British Prime Minister Tony Blair. "Who?" asks Paris. But there's much more from her crazy, money-mad existence.
"I've made, like, 200 million dollars (£107 million) in the last year, while J-Lo's only made 150 million dollars," she explained.

"I get paid 500,000 dollars (£266,500) to go to Las Vegas or Japan and wave at crowds or go to a party. All the time. Only this week I met a family at the airport who wanted me to drop in to their daughter's 16th birthday party for 100,000 dollars (£53, 310). Because I'm her idol. So I will. I'll take her a present, though.

"I went to Austria recently and got paid 1 million (£53 million) just to wave at a crowd of people there. I had to say 'hi' and tell them why I loved Austria so much," she said.

Asked why she loved Austria so much, she said: "Because they pay me £1 million to wave at crowds!"
Finally, Paris makes a Morrisey-like vow and says she won't have sex for a year, just kiss. Bless her, she's a role model.

No comments: