Tuesday, February 20, 2007

More Love For "Friday Night Lights"

The LA Times runs a review praising the show. My favorite new drama of the season -- heck my favorite drama on TV at the moment since "The Wire" is on hiatus and "Battlestar Galactica" has hit a rough patch -- has gotten a lot of love from the media. What is truly odd, however, is that almost no one has done a feature interviewing the cast members. Since most of them are young and sexy, this seems really strange to me. Believe me, I've been pitching them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I myself have been wondering where is all the press for these actors? Easily one of the best looking casts on TV right now and there is little or no information or publicity for them.

Michael in New York said...

It's a puzzle to me. The new section I write for at the Daily News (the Sunday features section) rarely covers TV but I hope to work a story in before the end of the season.