Thursday, March 30, 2006

Surfing Through "American Idol"

Bye-bye Lisa. Hardly a surprise and thank goodness Ace was in the bottom three again -- that's definitely a sign his support is weak. Frankly, anyone could have been eliminated last night and it wouldn't have surprised me (except for Taylor). And credit Simon for listening back to the show and realizing McPhee's performance ws much weaker than he'd realized. And was Shakira lip-synching? I know Wyclef had a live mike but couldn't tell about her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whenever I see a Shakira performance I am perplexed by her popularity. I think she's awful. An average (actually a bit strange) voice and her act is like a bad rip-off of Charo.
I was also not buying into your theory that Mandisa's 'lifestyle' comment was homophobic. However, you can't deny her reference on her website to the homophobic author. How disappointing.