Thursday, October 19, 2006

CBS Cancels New Show "Waterfront" -- Before It Airs

The Joe Pantoliano drama "Waterfront," about an enjoyable corrupt mayor, has been cancelled by CBS after they've filmed five episodes. It's one of a handful of TV shows that were cancelled before airing even a single episode. The "Cruel Intentions" spin-off "Manchester Prep" springs to mind. ********Hasn't CBS ever seen "GoodFellas?" You don't want to tick Joey Pants off.********** NOTE: Duh, like an idiot I conflated the weasely Joe Pantoliano with the weasely Joe Pesci. Anonymous rather politely pointed out my error with a modest "you sure about that?" No, I wasn't sure. Just lazy. That's what I get for blogging too many items at once. I always think it's better to leave my mistakes up and correct them rather than pretend they never happened.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joey Pants? In Goodfellas? You sure about that?

Michael in New York said...

Oops. Confused the weasely Joe Pantoliano with the weasely Joe Pesci. I'll leave my foolishness up with a correction. Thanks.