Thursday, October 12, 2006

Billboard: Weird Al Hits The Top 10!

Justin Timberlake may be at #1 for the seventh week in a row (with new track "My Love" already at #13), but Weird Al is bringing parody back with the first Top 10 single of his career. "White & Nerdy" jumps to #9, when I would have laid down money it would be "Canadian Idiot" (at #82) that would do the trick. The Top 10 songs per Billboard:

1. Justin Timberlake -- SexyBack
2. Ludacris -- Money Maker
3. Hinder -- Lips Of An Angel
4. Akon (w Eminem) -- Smack That
5. The Fray -- How To Save A Life
6. Snow Patrol -- Chasing Cars
7. Jibb -- Chain Hang Low
8. JoJo -- Too Little, Too Late
9. Weird Al Yankovich -- White & Nerdy
10. Nickelback -- Far Away

2 comments:

Me said...

Whit & Nerdy is an awesome song!

Michael in New York said...

Amusingm, yes. But with my Mom's Canadian heritage and my love of that Green Day album, I'm the biggest fan of Canadian Idiot.